WHAT IF EVERY CONVERSATION WAS A WIN?
WHAT IF YOUR WHOLE TEAM WERE UNITED IN DRIVING YOUR BUSINESS UPWARD?
WHAT IF UNHAPPY CLIENTS WERE UNHEARD OF?
When most of us think about improving our business we think about advertising, or adding a service, or dropping our prices.
The fact is that none of these will make as much of a difference as having a great team. More than anything else, a great team is what makes people talk about you, and a great team is what makes them come back.
A great team doesn’t just happen. They grow out of training and culture, as any coach will tell you. What might surprise you is how easy it is to get, once you know how.
The Superstar Educator program is all about growing a great team. We make it easy for you to build a culture grounded in shared knowledge and celebrating wins. And when you’ve got that, you’ve got a great team.
FACILITATION FOR EVERY OCCASION
- Over 100 videos loaded with proven leadership tools
- Grow a team of motivated, dedicated professionals
- Create and live with a team code of honor
- Make a habit out of positive mindset
- Conflict resolution made easy
- Cultivate a culture of learning and winning
- Easily develop positive business-building habits
- Identify and resolve all resistance
- Pivot your team’s sales mindset
- Turn incremental change into massive profit
- Tons (and tons) of proven team management tools
- Turn every client into a walking talking testimonial
and more and more and more...
CHECK IT OUT FOR FREE
We created Paths – collections of videos that break complex issues down to their parts so they become as easy as, well, following a path. We start with the big fuzzy question, and then we solve it.
TELL ME MORE
- resolving resistance in any situation
- grabbing their attention and keeping it
- a quick and easy tool for planning lessons
- controlling the room with questions
- using the 4 principles of memory to guarantee they get the message
- 2 easy ways to connect authentically
- 5 steps to sensing and solving confusion in the room
- get the message across even if they don’t speak the language
- identifying the needs of each type of learner
- the 5 key points in a powerful presentation
- 5 steps to turning every confrontation into a win-win
Chris Moody on Closing Strong
Chris Baran on Using Music
THIS SOUNDS LIKE A LOT OF WORK, AND WE'RE ALREADY BUSY PEOPLE
It’s really not. This is stuff you and your team are going to use every day. It’s about a positive culture that makes people want to be there. It’s about making every client a walking talking testimonial. Sure, the journey may take some energy but it won’t be a chore. It’s fun, it’s full of wins, and you’ll see measurable successes every day. Morale will go up, loyalty will go up, sales will go up. This is all wins, and if you’ve already got an education plan, this is an easy fit. If you don’t, we make it easy to get started.
JUST GIMME SOME SALES TIPS
Well sure, we cover sales and how to motivate your team to be excited about selling. Anyone could tell you that marketing emails should go out at 8am on a Thursday, but wouldn’t you rather turn every single conversation into an opportunity?
WHAT ELSE DO I GET?
Not gonna lie. This is an educator’s playground. For a limited time we are rolling up DESIGN AND FINISHING with the Superstar Educator program. How would you like to have every stylist on your team become an expert in principle-based design and finishing, on a level with the most highly respected artists in the world?
- 52 videos in Principle-Based Design – how to analyze shape, how to control the placement of volume, the three movements that define hairstyling, and most of all: why.
- 82 videos in the Design Playbook – nothing less than the very best way to teach Design with maximum engagement and success.
- 74 videos in Principle-Based Finishing – face shapes, profiles, determining hairstyle suitability, hot tools, hair product. We break it all down so that it’s easy to make the right decisions every time.
WAIT, REALLY? WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
Over 100 facilitation videos (and many more on the way) with Chris Baran and Chris Moody covering topics like:
- getting your team onside with new ideas
- coaching vs training and when to use which
- the 4 steps to super effective hands-on coaching
- cultivating culture and confidence starting right now
- so many more
52 videos making hair design so easy to understand that you will literally never need to learn another haircut. See a style and break it down to its elements: point, line, and angle. Analyze the movements that created it: elevation, over-direction, finger angle. Know your outcome before you cut. Everything you need to create, recreate, and communicate any hair design any time.
74 videos systematically covering the principles of finishing hair. Seven face shapes, four profile types. Straight, wave, frizz, or curls. A multitude of brushes and hot tools sorted. Countless hair products simplified. We cover it all and we make it easy and fun. When you know the principles of finishing hair, you will make decisions with confidence. Take your clients from WHAT I HAVE to WHAT I WANT successfully every time. *note: we are in production on the new edition of Finishing but there is no need to wait – it’s the same education with an updated look. Get started now!
First, let’s hammer the headline: this collection of 82 videos is your absolute best tool for teaching Design. It’s a treasure trove of tools for leading your learners with maximum engagement. Use it side-by-side with Design to prep the night before, and show up ready to change some lives. This edition has a ton of new info on skills & drills and determining hairstyle suitability. With the Playbook, teaching world-class hair design is easy.
HOW LONG IS ALL THIS GOING TO TAKE?
Tricky. You could watch all the videos in your spare time but in three months would you be a master facilitator? It will take time to integrate all of this magic into your systems and make them your own. With practice we know you will succeed. We’ll be there with you. We’ve designed this to be your go-to resource, always there when you need it, whether it’s for starting your education program for the first time or for coaching new associates a year from now. This is such a valuable resource that we find most owners and educators just keep their subscription open, and at the price that’s an easy call. Plus, we’re always developing new assets.
Shut up and take my money!
It does sound crazy at this price, but this is super important to us: everybody needs this driving their business. So we made it so affordable that everybody can get it. The only question is who gets it before their competition does.
- get people-management tools you will use every day
- get the knowledge to propel your business upward starting today
- get world-class award-winning Design and Finishing
- get the Design Playbook: train fast and furious