What if every conversation was a win?
What if your whole staff were united in driving your business upward?
What if unhappy clients were unheard of?
When most of us think about improving our business we think about advertising, or dropping our prices, or maybe adding another service.
There is a growing mountain of evidence that says none of these will do as much for your salon as having a great team. That’s what makes people talk about you, and it’s what makes them come back.
Great teams are built out of training and culture. A superstar educator, trained in facilitation and in teaching it, brings both.
Facilitation is the fine art of helping people get where they need to go. A salon that delivers that for all its people – owner, manager, staff, client? That salon is unbeatable.
A Superstar Educator is centered in Heart, Hands, and Head. They are motivated, confident, and in control of their income. They can facilitate training for the rest of your team with authenticity in all three areas that define salon success: Sales, Skills, and Self.
Facilitation for Every Occasion
A Superstar Educator guides the team, and these videos guide the Superstar Educator. This library of world-class facilitation tips and techniques is almost 50 videos right now, with hundreds more already in the works.
Dive deep into the science and art of teaching mindset, habits, and goals, down through service, consultation, and retail, and into technique, teaching, and training.
and dozens more
- resolving resistance in any situation
- grabbing their attention and keeping it
- a quick and easy tool for planning lessons
- controlling the room with questions
- using the 4 principles of memory to guarantee they get the message
- 2 easy ways to connect authentically
- 5 steps to sensing and solving confusion in the room
- get the message across even if they don’t speak the language
- identifying the needs of each type of learner
- the 5 key points in a powerful presentation
- 5 steps to turning every confrontation into a win-win
Chris Moody on Closing Strong
Chris Baran on Using Music
Cool, but what's in it for me?
It’s not just a giant bucket of videos. This is stuff you and your team are going to use every day. It’s not just about styling a great head of hair although we certainly deliver that in Design and Finishing. It’s about a positive culture that makes people want to be there. It’s about making every client a walking talking testimonial. Sure, the journey may take some energy. But it won’t be a chore. It’s fun, full of wins, and you’ll see measurable success starting on Day 1. Becoming a legendary leader? Get started now.
When it comes right down to it...
You might have all the pieces lined up perfectly: location, funding, connections, but none of it is going to matter if your team doesn’t have the training. Facilitation is the fine art of helping people get where they need to go. If your business isn’t delivering that — meeting the needs of all your people — how strong is your business?
There is a lot of how-to in this collection, but we want to be clear: the leaders we remember are the ones who get us excited about learning. The ones who invite us in and make growing an active process. We remember their influence, and we carry their teaching with us always. This collection will help your educators become those legendary leaders of transformation.
- 50 videos and counting in Facilitation – this is the magic right here. Decide for yourself exactly how successful you and your business will be. From goal-setting and mindset through training and consultation, we’ve got your back in making every interaction a win.
- 52 videos in Principle-Based Design – how to analyze shape, how to control the placement of volume, the three movements that define hairstyling, and most of all: why
- 82 videos in the Design Playbook – nothing less than the very best way to teach Design with maximum engagement and success.
- 74 videos in Principle-Based Finishing – face shapes, profiles, determining hairstyle suitability, hot tools, hair product. We break it all down so that it’s easy to make the right decisions every time.
That’s 258 videos (and counting) answering all the questions in four decades of educating hundreds of thousands of stylists and trainers worldwide.
Ok, what's in the box?
Now here’s where it gets crazy. One Superstar Educator subscription gets you one seat for the whole package. Pretty great. Now, since we are, after all, hair people just like you, we loaded this package with everything, and then we discounted it down to practically pennies so that all of us all together can elevate the entire industry. Check it out:
- getting your team onside with new ideas
- coaching vs training and when to use which
- the 4 steps to super effective hands-on coaching
- cultivating culture and confidence starting right now
- so many more
52 videos making hair design so easy to understand that you will literally never need to learn another haircut. See a style and break it down to its elements: point, line, and angle. Analyze the movements that created it: elevation, over-direction, finger angle. Know your outcome before you cut. Everything you need to create, recreate, and communicate any hair design any time.
First, let’s hammer the headline: this collection of 82 videos is your absolute best tool for teaching Design. It’s a treasure trove of tools for leading your learners with maximum engagement. Use it side-by-side with Design to prep the night before class, and show up ready to change some lives. This edition has a ton of new info on skills & drills and determining hairstyle suitability. With the Playbook, teaching hair design is easy — and you’ll become a better facilitator.
74 videos systematically covering the principles of finishing hair. Seven face shapes, four profile types. Straight, wave, frizz, or curls. A multitude of brushes and hot tools. Countless hair products. We cover it ALL and we make it easy and fun. When you know the principles of finishing hair, you will make decisions with confidence. Take your clients from WHAT I HAVE to WHAT I WANT successfully every time. *note: we are in production on the new edition of Finishing but there is no need to wait – same education, new look, and Finishing subscribers get it automatically on release day.
PLUS exclusively for Superstar Educators we open the channels every quarter for Ask Us Anything with Chris and Chris. Join us live online for free with all your burning questions and compare notes with other educators. Got challenges in motivating your team? We got you. Struggling to explain finger angle versus finger position? We got you. Need a fast track for your new hire? We got you. No idea how to explain quantum theory? We’ll tweet Neil DeGrasse Tyson. We got you!
Shut up and take my money!
It does sound crazy at the price, but this was super important to us: everybody needs this driving their business. So we made it so affordable that everybody can get it. The only question is who gets it before their competition does.
- get people-management tools you will use every day
- get world-class award-winning Design and Finishing
- get the Design Playbook: train fast and furious