WHAT IF EVERY CONVERSATION WAS A WIN?
WHAT IF YOUR WHOLE TEAM WERE UNITED IN DRIVING YOUR BUSINESS UPWARD?
WHAT IF UNHAPPY CLIENTS WERE UNHEARD OF?
When most of us think about boosting our business we think about advertising, or adding a service, or dropping our prices.
The fact is that none of these will make as much difference as having a great team. That’s what makes people talk about you most, and that’s what makes them come back more often.
A great team doesn’t just happen. They grow out of consistent training and positive culture, as any coach will tell you. What might surprise you is how easy it is to get, once you know how.
The Superstar Educator program is all about growing a great team. We make it easy for you to build a culture grounded in shared knowledge and celebrating wins. Once you get started, it’s all wins.
PAVING THE PATH TO PROFITABLE POSITIVE CULTURE
- Over 100 videos loaded with proven leadership tools
- Grow a team of motivated, dedicated professionals
- Thrive with a team code of honor
- Make winning habits out of positive mindset
- Conflict resolution made easy
- Cultivate a culture of learning and winning
- Easily develop positive business-building habits
- Identify and resolve all resistance before it’s a problem
- Pivot your team’s mindset from sales to service
- Turn easy incremental changes into massive profit
- Tons (and tons) of proven team management tools
- Turn every client into a walking talking testimonial
15 PATHS FOR MASTERFULLY MANAGING ANY TEAM
CHECK IT OUT FOR FREE
Sometimes a question is big and fuzzy. What’s the best way to coach? How do I get my whole team to participate? How do I deal with conflict? How do I turn my staff into a winning team?
We created Paths – collections of videos that break complex issues down to simple ideas so they become as easy to master as, well, following a path.
TELL ME MORE
- resolving resistance in any situation
- grabbing their attention and keeping it
- a quick and easy tool for planning lessons
- controlling the room with questions
- using the 4 principles of memory to guarantee they get the message
- 2 easy ways to connect authentically
- 5 steps to sensing and solving confusion in the room
- get the message across even if they don’t speak the language
- identifying the needs of each type of learner
- the 5 key points in a powerful presentation
- 5 steps to turning every confrontation into a win-win
Chris Moody on Closing Strong
Chris Baran on Using Music
THIS SOUNDS LIKE A LOT OF WORK, AND WE'RE ALREADY BUSY PEOPLE
It’s really not. This is stuff you and your team are going to use every day. It’s about a positive culture that makes people want to be there. It’s about making every client a walking talking testimonial. The journey won’t be a chore — it’s fun, it’s full of wins, and you’ll see measurable successes every day. Morale will go up, loyalty will go up, sales will go up. This is all wins.
JUST GIVE ME SOME SALES TIPS
Any business coach could tell you to send out your marketing emails at 8am on Thursdays. We want to do way (way) better than that. Let’s turn your salon into a non-stop profit-driving machine. We’ll get your team excited about selling. And we’ll turn every single conversation into an opportunity.
WAIT, REALLY? WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
HOW LONG IS ALL THIS GOING TO TAKE?
You’ll start using these tools immediately, but it will take time to integrate all of this magic into your systems and make them your own. Whether it’s coaching new associates tomorrow or resolving conflict between your rockstar stylists a year from now, we’ll be there with you when you need us.