Salon Associates SuperPACC
Salon Associates SuperPACC
The Big Why
Chris Baran is known for the best design and finishing education used by thousands of stylists in salons and schools all over the planet. The number one request from salons is “help me get my new associates on the floor faster.”
This hands-on course delivers the SuperPACC: Path, Accountability, Consistency, and Culture. Associates are ready for the floor amazingly fast, and the whole team becomes more cohesive through shared language and mutual support.
We help you build your skills on your own schedule as fast as you want to go.
- We bring structure, videos, and assessments
- Your salon trainers bring vital feedback on your work
- You bring the energy
We’ll say it again: you have a ton of control here. Associates who put in the practice time at home will move up the ladder faster – a lot faster. Pretty sweet opportunity.
Step One: Finding Your Way Around is Easy
Step Two: Get Those Skills
This system has two Really Big Advantages over what everybody else is doing.
- Get better faster. Set your own pace by taking your training home with you and coming back for feedback and assessment.
- Join the team faster. You don’t need to know everything about hair to start supporting the team now. Learn a service and start delivering that service, boom, even while you’re learning the next thing.
The system works like this:
- We show you how to do it.
- You practice it and make some notes.
- You show your trainer you can crush it.
- You start delivering that service to clients.
- We show you how to do the next thing, and so on.
It’s fast, it does amazing things for your confidence, and it works for everybody.
Step Three: Journal/ Debrief
Some people rip themselves off by skipping or rushing the journal process.
Why does it matter? Because without an opportunity for review, mistakes are just mistakes. But when you debrief the experience, you turn mistakes into learning, and learning is winning, and around here we celebrate all wins. When you put it that way, failure’s not even a thing. It’s all wins.
So it’s always (always) worth taking a few minutes to debrief, ideally with a partner, and to journal your discoveries. Share with the team and discuss any lingering questions. Take pictures to chart your progress. Wins on wins on wins. That’s how we do.
Step Four: The Assessments
Once you’ve had a chance to practice and get feedback, you’ll be itching to show off your skills. Just schedule your assessment with your trainer, show up prepared, and knock some socks off. A passing score means you are qualified to start performing that service for clients immediately. Nice work!