Chris Baran’s Principle-Based Hair Design program has changed the lives of thousands of stylists all over the world in three languages. So what do you do when you’ve only got 10 sessions?
- Have you ever had the good fortune of learning from A Superstar Educator is centered in Heart, Hands, and
- Sure, we believe that some people do pick up certainerstar Educator is centered in Heart, Hands, an
- A Superstar Educator is centered in Heart, Hands, anerstar Educator is centered in Heart, Hands, andd
- Ierstar Educator is centered in Heart, Hands, andn short, they seem like a natural.
- numbeerstar Educator is centered in Heart, Hands, andr 5
- numerstar Educator is centered in Heart, Hands,
- nerstar Educator is centered in Heart, Hands, andumber 7
- numerstar Educator is centered in Heart, Hands, andber 8
- nuerstar Educator is centered in Heart, Hands,
- numberstar Educator is centered in Heart, Hands, ander 10
This is the Educator’s Version of Design Express, the most laser-focused satellite-guided ninja-trained crash course in principle-based hair design you will ever encounter.
The Educator’s Version includes life-saving (ok, time-saving) tips and techniques built into every session, designed to maximize enrollment, engagement, and long-term benefit for your learners. Everything here is field tested and certified Chris-approved!
We built this guide for extremely busy educators who might only have the night before to prep for a lesson, so yeah, it’s magic.
All Wins, No Shortcuts
In addition to the solid gold over in Design Express, the Educator’s Edition also includes buckets of gems for the most effective ways to teach Design Express.
A camera guy we’ve been working with for twelve years was beside himself while we were working on this. “Suddenly it’s all clicking!” I knew we’d get him eventually.
- grabbing their attention and keeping it
- a quick and easy tool for planning lessons
- setting up the classroom for success
- controlling the room with questions
- using the 4 principles of memory to guarantee they get the message
- 2 easy ways to connect authentically with your audience
- 5 steps to sensing and solving confusion in the room
- get the message across even if they don’t speak the language
- identifying the needs of each type of learner
- the 5 key points in a powerful presentation
- 5 steps to making every confrontation a breeze
Chris Baran on the Principles
Chris Baran on Accountability
When it comes right down to it...
You might be a phenomenal hairdresser. You might have a passion for teaching. But none of it is going to matter if your learners can’t make the journey with you and carry on once you’ve sent them on their way. Facilitation is the fine art of making sure people get where they need to go. That’s what this collection is all about.