There is a lot of how-to in this collection, but we want to be clear: the leaders we remember are the ones who got us excited about learning. The ones who invited us in and made growing an active process. We remember their influence, and we’ve carried with us what they taught ever since. This collection will help you become one of those legendary leaders of transformation.
- 52 videos in Principle-Based Design – how to analyze shape, how to control the placement of volume, the three movements that define hairstyling, and most of all: why
- 82 videos in the Design Playbook – nothing less than how to teach Design with maximum engagement
- 74 videos in Principle-Based Finishing – face shapes, profiles, determining hairstyle suitability, hot tools, hair product. We break it all down so it’s easy to make the right decisions every time.
- 50 videos and counting in Facilitation – decide for yourself exactly how successful your business will be. From mindset and goal-setting through training and consultation, we’ve got your back helping you make every interaction a win.
That’s 258 videos (and counting) answering all the questions in 60+ combined years of educating stylists and training trainers.
Ok cool, but what's in it for me?
It’s not just a giant bucket of videos. This is stuff you and your team are going to use every day. It’s not just about styling a great head of hair although we certainly deliver that. It’s about a positive salon culture that makes people want to be there. It’s about making every client a walking talking testimonial. Sure, getting there may take some energy. But it won’t be a chore. You’ll see measurable success starting Day 1.
Check out world-renowned stylist and educator Chris Moody on how to grab your audience right from the first minute:
What's in the box?
One subscription gets you one seat for the whole package. For most salons we suggest one for you and one for your lead educator. Group admins can review everyone’s progress and quiz scores any time in the Group Management panel.
Now here’s where it gets crazy. The Superstar Educator video library will help you facilitate any situation, this is true. But since we are, after all, hair people just like you, we’ve loaded this package with everything we have to offer, and then we discounted it down to practically pennies so that every educator out there can join us in elevating the entire industry. Check it out:
- getting your team onside with new ideas
- coaching vs training and when to use which
- 5 steps to making confrontation a breeze
- the 4 steps to super effective coaching in a see-do environment
- cultivating culture and confidence starting right now
52 videos making hair design so easy to understand that you will literally never need to learn another haircut. See a style and break it down to its elements: point, line, and angle. Analyze the movements that created it: elevation, over-direction, finger angle. Know your outcome before you cut. Everything you need to create, recreate, and communicate any hair design any time.
First, let’s hammer the headline: this collection of 82 videos is your absolute best tool for teaching Design. It’s a treasure trove of tools for leading your learners with maximum engagement. Use it side-by-side with Design to prep the night before class, and show up ready to change some lives. This edition has a ton of new info on skills & drills and determining hairstyle suitability. With the Playbook, teaching hair design is easy — and you’ll become a better facilitator.
PLUS exclusively for Superstar Educators we open the channels every quarter for Ask Us Anything with Chris and Chris. Join us live online with all your burning questions and compare notes with other educators. Got challenges in motivating your team? We got you. Struggling to explain finger angle versus finger position? We got you. Need a fast track for your new hire? We got you. No idea how to explain quantum theory? We’ll tweet Neil DeGrasse Tyson. We got you!